Refund Policy | Bookings at Maison de Moggy
Please note that bookings can be rescheduled, amended, or cancelled for a full refund provided that at least 48 hours notice is given.
Where less than 48 hours notice is given, we are unable to amend or offer a refund for your booking.
Bookings can also be transferred to another person; should you be unable to make your booking with less than 48 hours notice, we would recommend that you offer your timeslot to a friend or relative.
Refund Policy | Maison de Moggy Online Gift Shop
When purchasing from our online gift shop, if you change your mind about a purchase, you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to inform us that you wish to cancel our contract and return them.
You must pay for the return postage of the item/s, except where the items are faulty. Items must be returned to us within 28 days of your original receipt of the item/s. Once we have received your item/s back, a full refund including any original postage charges paid will be issued. Where an item is faulty, your return postage charges will also be reimbursed.
Please contact us on 0131 629 5530 or at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you intend to return your item/s before returning them. We may need to issue a Returns Authorisation Number, or other instructions for your return.
Postal address for returns:
Maison de Moggy
17 West Port
Please note that Gift Cards are covered by a separate returns policy, as detailed below.
Gift Card Policy | Maison de Moggy
1. The Gift Voucher (GVR) is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2. GVRs are activated when purchased in our online shop, or in the cafe. Gift Cards can also be topped up in store.
3. GVRs are only redeemable for entry fees, food, drinks and merchandise at Maison de Moggy.
4. GVRs cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or financial services.
5. GVRs cannot currently be used for mail order or web purchases.
6. GVRs cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Any change from a purchase will be added to the GVR balance and may be applied to future purchases.
8. The GVR will expire 12 months from date of last load, e.g. card activation, top-up or refund. At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost.
9. GVRs cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
10. Please protect this GVR and treat it as cash. Maison de Moggy cannot be held liable for Gift Cards which, once activated, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
11. If any product purchased with a GVR is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the GVR.
12. Customers must be present with the GVR in order to make purchases in the cafe.
13. Maison de Moggy reserves the right to refuse to accept a GVR which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
14. Maison de Moggy reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the GVR if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the GVR service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
15. GVRs are issued by Maison de Moggy Limited. Registered office: 17 West Port, Edinburgh, EH1 2JA. Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC482173.